Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 63

Thread: Multiple blasts paralyse London

  1. #31
    Inactive Member Johnny B's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    515
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for that, there comes a time when you have to introduce your children to the real world and I guess this is one of them


    THIS IS REAL LIFE DO YOU WANT IT

  2. #32
    Inactive Member kandikaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    943
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Indeed and it's quite sobering.This is the real world..and you almost feel a twinge of guilt for bringing life into it...at least I had my moments after all that happened here.Now my oldest daughter is pregnant.I sometimes fast foward to the future in my mind and wonder what will my grandchild have to endure or will there even be a world left to endure.Getting too deep here.sorry.Take care [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #33
    Inactive Member Cotton Candy Lover's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    2,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My thoughts and prayers are with all londoners (the glitz gang in particular) in this time. The names of my friends in the UK are endless. I pray you're all well. It hasn't been a huge topic of discussion at my work, but this I think will sink in over here more as time goes by. Simply shocking.

  4. #34
    Inactive Member Cotton Candy Lover's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    2,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    btw, any of our friends as yet unaccounted for?

  5. #35
    Inactive Member Uncle Banzai's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 4th, 2005
    Posts
    22
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Blimey, I was on a bus today, and the exhaust backfired. I swear I have never seen so many people scream at once. Scary

  6. #36
    Inactive Member glamster7's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    2,048
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Am hoping like everybody else that all our London glitz guys & gals and their loved ones are all ok. My thoughts & prayers have been with ya today

  7. #37
    Inactive Member Glammy-Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 11th, 2004
    Posts
    165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Unfortunately I think most of us in the UK knew this would happen someday it was inevitable unfortunately,and my thoughts go out to those affected by todays events and in a suppose, selfish way im grateful none of my friends and family down in the capital were hurt..................
    Just a thought but as with 9/11,Madrid and now London,these cowardly terorist wankers must do it more for the love of it than for "their" beliefs or Gods.London is probably one of the most mixed race/religion citys of the world.Indiscrminatly bombing public transport etc obviously hits out at all people/religions of the world including all sides of the Muslim faith,so I guess that these attackers must just hate all life,if it is just a religion thing then it wouldnt take more than 2 braincells to work out how to pinpoint specific groups, so Im guessing they do this more for some sort of anarchaic extremist fun...sick Bastards
    sorry to go on but I needed a vent,thanks [img]frown.gif[/img]

  8. #38
    Inactive Member Ian Rich Rags's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2005
    Posts
    1,004
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We knew it would happen and, in the end, it will mean shit. The pedigree of a great boxer is not dishing it out, it is taking the punches and staying on his feet. One way or another we have taken the punches since 1939. This is a shaving cut. One of the British character traits is that we have a penchant to be a bit reactionary. Not always a great trait but it has its uses.
    As I said earlier in this thread, everything will change now. Expect the reaction to be more final than the USA's titting around has been for the last five years.
    Blair will drive them into the sea.

    <font color="#FF0000" size="1">[ July 07, 2005 06:30 PM: Message edited by: IH Rich Rags ]</font>

  9. #39
    Inactive Member DAMAGED ROSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 28th, 2005
    Posts
    152
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I bloody hope we are reactionary and sort these gutless wankers who did this attack out!
    I feel sick that this kind of thing happens in 2005, especially when everyone is talking about helping out starving people .
    These people need to be damned to hell , all I can say is they think thier god loves them for being martyr's. They are Fuckin' WRONG!!!!

  10. #40
    Inactive Member LeeRatbag's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 30th, 2003
    Posts
    502
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Pah. The Luftwaffe couldn't kill London, the IRA couldn't, and I'm damn sure a handful of disgruntled Arabs won't.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •